How to open a position?
1. Please login to your Bexplus account, click the [Trading] tab on the home page, then you are able to enter the trading market.
2. On the trading market, you can freely switch between different trading pairs, as below:
3. Choosing the trading pair, you can place a Market order or a Limit order now.
4. Once the order is placed successfully, you can check the order details and account details here:
How to close a position?
The Bexplus Futures position is designed as an accumulated position. To close positions, you can click [Close] directly in the [Open orders] area or place a new order in the opposite direction, with the position volume that you want to close.
For example, if you hold 5 buy BTC/USDT position currently and you plan to close all positions, you have two options now:
1. Click the [Close] button directly, enter an amount such as 5 in the popup window, click the [Confirm] button, your order will be closed as a market order successfully.
2. Place a sell/down order of 5vol, whether a market order or a limit order, by the time this order is filled, the current position vol will become 0.
Note: If you place a limit order, the order will be displayed in the [Limit order] section first, then goes to the [Open orders] section when the position is opened.