Bexplus now support deposits of BTC, USDT, ETH, LTC, XRP, and EOS. The guide introduces you to how to deposit cryptocurrencies from your wallet to Bexplus.
After logging in, please find "Deposit" on the Account page.
Click on BTC (Bitcoin) > to select the cryptocurrencies you want to deposit, then you'll get a deposit address with an individual multi-signature. After confirmation, the coins will be deposited and credited to your account (users who haven't hold any cryptocurrency, for example, BTC, can purchase it firstly from the exchanges we recommended and then deposit it into our platform for futures trading).
• Tag is required for XRP and EOS deposits. Please be sure to fill out the Tag, otherwise, your assets will be lost and cannot be retrieved.
• Bexplus is dedicated to cryptocurrency futures trading. If you need to buy BTC or any other cryptocurrencies, you may purchase on websites like Changelly, Localbitcoins, Coinbase, CoinsBank, Bithumb, Gemini, etc.
• Do not deposit any other assets to the address of the coin selected, otherwise, assets will not be recovered.
• After you deposit to the above address, you need the confirmation of the entire network node, one network confirmation before accounting, and six network confirmations before the withdrawal.
• Please make sure that the equipment is safe and prevent information from being tampered with or leaked.