In order to thank the community users for your long-term support, Bexplus is now launching an Order Posting activity on the Discord group.
Posting profit orders in the #trading-chat channel of the official Discord group, users can get a reward of up to 5% of the order profit. The more consecutive days of order posting, the bigger the reward!
Activity Time: 2022/03/23-2022/03/31 UTC
|Consecutive Days of Posting||Rewards (Order Profit * %)|
Rules and Conditions:
1. The posted order shall be completed within the activity time.
2. Only the first 3 orders posted by a single user in a day can win the reward; the 4th and subsequent orders intraday are unqualified.
3. No cap on the reward for a single order. The higher the profit, the bigger the reward.
4. After posting the order, please contact customer service to register.
5. Reward will be distributed within 48 hours after the order is posted.
6. The activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity time. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, etc., the platform will cancel the award qualification.
7. Bexplus reserves the final interpretation of the event.
Q1: How is the reward calculated?
On the first day of posting orders, you can get 1% of the profit of each order. For example, if you have 3 orders and the profits are 0.01BTC, 0.2BTC, and 0.005BTC respectively, the reward you can get is (0.01*1%+0.2*1%+0.005*1%).
If you post orders for 3 consecutive days, you can get 3% of the profit of each order on the 3rd day. For example, if you place 2 orders on the third day and the profit is 0.05BTC and 0.1BTC respectively, the reward you can get is (0.05*3%+0.1*3%), and so on, capped at 5%.
If you post an order on the first day, but no order on the second day, and post an order again on the third day, the number of consecutive posting days is only 1 day. You can only get a reward of 1% of the order profit.
Note: 1. Only completed profit orders are qualified, holding (open) positions do not meet the requirements.
2. The reward settlement is based on the reward ratio on the day of posting the order.
Q2: How to meet the conditions for the number of consecutive days of posting?
During the event period, if you meet any number of consecutive days, you can get the corresponding reward ratio.
For example, you post a profit order on March 22 and get a 1% reward. No profit order on March 23, and a new order is posted on March 24, then you still get a 1% reward.
If you want to meet the consecutive 5 days to get the reward of 5%, you can continue to post profit orders starting from March 24 to March 28, then you will get 5% on March 28.
Q3: Is there any limit to the rewards?
The order reward ratio is determined by the number of consecutive days you posted. There is no cap on the reward for a single order.
For example, if you post orders for 4 consecutive days, the reward will be 4% of the order profit on the 4th day. If you earn 2BTC from an order on the 4th day, the reward will be (2*4%). The more you earn, the bigger the reward.