1. Can I follow multiple Traders at the same time?
No. A user can only follow one Trader at a time.
2. How is the Copy Trade fee charged?
Except for the trading fee and 10% of the profit shared by the Trader, no other fees.
3. Does the Trader's take-profit and stop-loss also apply to my order?
No, the Trader's TP and SL settings are not directly reflected in the follower's order.
However, the follower's position opening & closing follows the Trader’s. Once the Trader's TP and SL are triggered to close the position, the follower's position will also be closed.
4. Can followers close their positions in advance?
Yes. During the copying process, follows can also pause the copying at any time.
5. How is the profit and loss of Copy Trade calculated?
After the position is closed, the actual P/L will be calculated based on the opening and closing prices.
6. How is the opening price of a position calculated?
If the Trader adds the position, the average opening price of all orders will be calculated.
7. What is the minimum amount for a copy trade?
Copy trade volume is limited to 0.1-100BTC.
8. Will my position be added if the Trader increases position volume during the copying process? What if my funds are insufficient?
The follower's orders follow the Trader’s. If your funds are insufficient, your position will not be added.
9. Why can't I copy orders?
Copy Trade requires the follower to have a real account on Bexplus, hold no open positions or pending limit orders, and do not follow other Traders.
10. Can I become a Trader?
To become a Trader, please submit the application and the platform will review your trading qualifications. Once approved, you can become a Trader.
You may be interested in: Become a Trader.
Note: The copy trade function is still in Beta Testing and the platform will continue to optimize services. Thank you for your understanding and support.