In order to help users recover their trading losses and catch market trends timely, Bexplus provides users with trading loss compensation cards through platform activities.
Rules and conditions
1. Excluding the maximum and the minimum order loss, the system will select one order randomly to use a compensation card.
2. At least 3 Loss Orders are required for every compensation card taken effect. Six Loss Orders are required for using 2 compensation cards, 9 Loss Orders for 3 compensation cards, for example.
3. The number of executed orders within a month must be＞20.
4. It CANNOT be used for liquidated orders.
5. It CANNOT be used for order losses for API trades.
1. How to get a compensation card?
The platform will have various activities from time to time and provide compensation cards as well as other rewards.
Please stay tuned to the platform activities or email notifications.
2. How to use the compensation card?
The system will automatically and randomly select one order to use the compensation card. Please check the time of taking effect on the event page and wait for the email notification.
3. How does the system use a compensation card?
Take an example, as a VIP user, Jane received a 50% compensation card from the platform in November and would be able to use it next month.
In December, she unluckily had 5 Loss Orders, including:
1) -0.00221007 BTC
2) -0.00060228 BTC
3) -0.00042792 BTC
4) -0.00016231 BTC
5) -0.00010701 BTC
Excluding the maximum loss of -0.00221007 BTC and the minimum loss of -0.00010701 BTC, the system will randomly select one order loss from the remaining 3 orders 2), 3) and 4) to use the 50% compensation card.
If it selects order 2) of -0.00060228 BTC, a compensation of 0.00030114 BTC (0.00060228*50%) will be counted and sent to Jane's trading account directly.
Notice: Since the compensation funds come from Bexplus marketing expenses and insurance funds, Bexplus has the right to postpone the issuance of the compensation card if it overspends.