Dear Bexplus users,
We are proud to announce that the deposit services of USDT/ETH/LTC/XRP/EOS are available on Bexplus! To celebrate it with our users, Bexplus launches the Altcoin Deposit activity. Participate in the activity and claim your rewards now!
Activity Time: July 8, 2021 - July 31, 2021 (UTC)
Activity 1: Deposit altcoins and enjoy a cashback of up to $6,000 reward!
Qualified users: All Bexplus users
During the activity time, users who deposit USDT/ETH/LTC/XRP/EOS will receive a cashback of up to 10% of the accumulated deposits (the cashback is calculated in proportion to the accumulated deposit amount during the activity period).
|Deposit Amount (A)||Cash Back|
|30,000USDT≤ A ≤60,000USDT||10%|
- For easy calculation, the calculation of ETH/LTC/XRP/EOS deposit amount will be converted to USDT (at the USDT price when making the deposit).
- Accumulated deposit amount=total deposit amount-total withdrawal amount
- The deposit reward will be settled in USDT and distributed to the Spot account.
Special round: Deposit altcoins and get an exclusive compensation card!
Qualified users: New users who register in July and submit the application form
New users who deposit altcoins (USDT/ETH/LTC/XRP/EOS) within 72H after registration can get an additional compensation card, to offset 30% of one order loss during the activity time.
1. Accumulated deposit amount ≥ 50 USDT (accumulated deposit amount=total deposit amount-total withdrawal amount)
2. Please fill out the application form after deposits, so that our customer service can contact you timely to distribute the rewards. Fill out the form.
Terms and conditions:
- The cashback will be calculated at the USDT price at the time of deposit.
- To be eligible for the cashback, participants must complete at least one trade during the activity time.
- The validity period of the compensation card: July 10, 2021 - July 31, 2021 (UTC)
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the activity ends.
- The activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity time. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, self-dealing, hedging transactions, etc. Bexplus will cancel the qualification of the participants.
- Bexplus reserves the right to cancel or modify any event or event rules at its sole discretion.
If you have other questions please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bexplus Operation Team