As an ever-evolving exchange, Bexplus stays true to its roots and keeps moving forward. So far, the cumulative trading volume of the platform has doubled and it has been chosen by more than 800k traders. To give back to users for your continued support, we are now launching a June event, inviting you to win a surprise reward.
Activity time: June 17, 2021 - June 30, 2021 (UTC)
Qualified users: All Bexplus users
Activity 1: Deposit on Bexplus and enjoy up to 0.05BTC!
You will be eligible to get a corresponding amount of BTC reward based on your accumulated deposit amount during the activity time.
|Deposit Amount (A)||Rewards|
Activity 2: Trade on Bexplus and offset your loss!
You will be eligible to get a compensation card to deduct the loss of one of your positions opened and closed during the activity time.
|Losses (L)||Compensation Ratio|
How does the compensation card work?
- Only one of the position losses can be compensated.
- When the activity ends, choose and take a screenshot of the position you want to be compensated for, contact customer service to receive the compensation card.
For instance, you opened and closed two positions during the activity, and want to get compensation for the last trade that lost 0.00073801BTC.
According to the activity requirements, your loss＜0.01BTC, thus you are qualified for a 100% compensation card, which means you will get back 100% of your loss. Please contact customer service to claim this compensation.
- Users can participate in activity 1 and activity 2 simultaneously.
- Rewards will be distributed to your Bexplus trading account and the compensation card will be sent to your mailbox within 7 business days after the activity ends.
- When you complete the tasks, please contact us to claim the rewards.
- The activity on the platform will undergo rigorous inspection during the activity time. For any malicious acts conducted during the period, including malicious transaction manipulations, illegal bulk registration of accounts, self-dealing, hedging transactions, etc., Bexplus will cancel the qualification of the participants.
If you have other questions please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Bexplus Operation Team